Step 1: Download and install the EasyFx addon to Blender
- Download EasyFx addon from Github https://github.com/DoubleZZ/EasyFX-2.8/
- Install it to Blender without unzipping the EasyFx.zip file
Step 2: Compositing your Blender project
- Open the project you want to post process in Blender
- Setup the camera angle you want to render
- Click ‘F12’ key on your keyboard to do a still render
- On the ‘Image Editor’ window click ‘N’ key to reveal ‘Properties’ panel that has EasyFX. It should look like the image below.
- You can now add the effect you want to your render.
If you have any questions, put them in the comment section. If you need assistance with your animation project, get in touch with our professional animators.