I have always seen people do great art with old-school sneakers. I thought a sneakers flower pot concept would be a nice experiment.
Below is a clay render of the scene
The butterfly is an image imported with an alpha channel background. Then I subdivided it several times and rigged it to a simple 3 bone armature. Two bones for the wings and one for control. Below is a screenshot of the butterfly material node setup.
The background is an HDRI map. Which I also used to light the scene.
I got the flowers from La Troisième Dimension flowers pack. Just tweaked the colors a little to compliment my project.
I modeled the shoes and added the details using the texture’s normal and displacement map.
The scene is illuminated by an HDRI map. I added a sun lamp to balance out the colors and to soften the shadows.
It took about 20 seconds per frame at 1280 by 720 resolution with 100 samples, Optix denoiser activated. Rendered in cycles on blender 2.91. If you have any questions about this project, please add them in the comment section below. I will respond as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, put them in the comment section below. Request for project assistance from one of our professional animators here.